Monday, April 6, 2009

WORST PICTURES, EVER!!!

We have been constantly taking pictures of our sweet little one her whole life. Recently it has come to our attention how awful a lot of the pictures are these days. From fit throwing to pouting and even saying"cheese", the cute pictures don't come near as easy. Here are a few of some of our worst:
Pouty............................... Drunk...................................

Oreo Cakester...........................

Easter Cheese.................


"I want to hold the camera" fit.....................................



I hope that these make you smile........even if she wouldn't!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Lee Lee! I am so glad you have a blog! I'm not sure if you remember me (was married to Matt & Krystle's friend Ryan). Anyway, I'll be following you!
Cute little girl too!

Hollie said...

I just saw that Sara Crawford made her way into the newspaper at Easter egg hunt. She's so cute... and now she's a SuperStar!!!!

Kathryn said...

Lee Lee! I just found your blog... OK, these are definitely not the worst pics ever - they are adorable!!! This just goes to show that I shouldn't be so quick to hit the delete button on my camera. I guess that the bad ones can end up being some of your favorites. SC is so precious!!
Love, Kathryn