Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reunion-Class of 1999

I am just so excited about my 10 YEAR class reunion. I was downloading a new playlist for my blog and I thought about a perfect song for it. It is the Green Day song "Time of Your Life". It was our class song, so when I listened to it for the first time, it almost brought tears to my eyes. I didn't realize how excited I was about it. I was not the most popular by any means, but I did enjoy school and all of the activities that I got to participate in and all of the people that I know because of it. I hope that some of my fellow classmates read this and leave a little feedback, because I TRULY am excited to hang out with everyone again!

3 comments:

Sarah Nell said...

can't wait to see you Lee Lee! Can you believe it's been 10 YEARS!!!! WOW!

Sarah Nell

**I am just now starting to figure out this blog thing so come and visit my page- thethachfamily.blogspot.com

The Downings said...

Have fun! We had an HA alumni party not too long ago after the Catfish festival and it was SO much fun! I hope y'all are going to be using some of the VHG entities!!!!

Mama Y'all said...

Me too! I can't wait. I CANNOT believe it has been 10 years. Can't wait to see you.