Monday, July 21, 2008

Our First Blog

Hey everyone!
This is our first blog. We are so busy right now. Sara Crawford is turning one on Wednesday, July 23. We are having a small party for her after church on Wednesday night. We are also having a party for her at our house on Sunday, July 27th. We have been doing so much to our house trying to get ready for everyone to be out there. We have added a new patio and some brick work. We also have pictures this week for our first family portrait. Very exciting. I can not believe that we have a ONE YEAR OLD!!! Time flies.

2 comments:

The Downings said...

Hey! Glad to see that you have a blog! It's so easy to keep up with people. Hope things are going well for you guys.
Take care and Happy Early birthday to Sara Crawford, who is beautiful by the way!

Hooks Family said...

LeeLee-

I am glad you started a blog! Thanks for the comment! I was telling Justin and El that I am sad because the wedding is over and I won't get to hang out with you anymore!! I might have to come visit the next time we are in Acona! Take care!

Love, Beth