Monday, October 26, 2009

Wedding

Let me introduce you to... the best flower girl ever! Sara Crawford was asked to be a flower girl in Tiffani Floyd's wedding. Sara Crawford's 2nd birthday was July 23rd and the wedding date was September 26th. JUST BARELY 2!!!!! I just knew that such a thing would never happen. Since I was the matron of honor, I was willing to give it a try. Not only did it happen, she was PERFECT!!!

All the way down the aisle, dropping flowers the whole way, weaving in between two wheelchairs with a church full of people, right to her mommy who was waiting with tears in her eyes!(and on her cheeks!)



I am not quite sure if I was so emotional because I was SO tired or if I had a quick flash-forward to (hopefully) 30 years from now! It was a proud moment for me and her daddy!



Congrats Tiff and Frank! I love you both and wish you all the best!

No comments: