Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our first and second day at the beach

These are a few of our cheesy beach pictures! I really love some of them.
This first one is Sara Crawford running away from the water! I think that she thought it was going to get her! She would just scream as she ran all the way back. She eventually warmed up to the idea of the big "pool" and wound up with wet everything. We had to change her clothes before supper!
These next ones are so funny to me. Christopher wears his sunglasses all the time. So, when he had to take them off for the pics, his eyes were watering and he was squinting like crazy. I on the other hand NEVER have on sunglasses because of my regular glasses. My eyes are squinted because of my GIANT CHEEKS!!!










I promise to keep updating while we are on vacation! I love having all the extra time.


No comments: